Nomination applications are to be submitted no later than 11:59pm (AEST) Monday 10 June, 2019.
- Prior to submitting your nomination, you will first need to create a profile in the online application portal Currinda. The contact details must be that of the nominator. This is a simple step and will take less than two minutes to set up.
- Nominations can be self-nominated or made on behalf of someone else.
- Please ensure you proceed all the way to the end to COMPLETE your submission. Otherwise your nomination will not be reviewed.
- An automatic acknowledgement email will be sent once your abstract submission is complete.
- Any supporting material should be uploaded as one document (please copy materials into one PDF or word document).
- Your nomination should address the award criteria and should include supporting documentation such as letters of support, media articles, biographical details, photographs, slides or images.
- Nominations not adhering to the key judging criteria and without the requested documentation will not be accepted.
- You may submit nominations in multiple categories. To do this please log back into your Currinda profile and select ‘Submit Now’.